Experienced Businessman and Lifelong Conservative.
Paul Hassink has spent a lifetime standing up for what is right.
- 40 year career from Engineer to Director
- Directed 150 engineers and designers supporting a billion dollar construction budget stretching from Virginia to Texas
- Led planning of major grid expansions including the negotiation of contracts for advanced technologies
- Expert Witness for Reliability challenging Deregulation of the Electric Utility industry
- Blessed with six successful children and fourteen grandchildren with Pamela, his wife of 38 years
- Lifelong Prolife Christian who respects each and every person formed in the Image and Likeness of God
“ A reliable power grid is a key national security priority and a necessity for growing our economy. With over 40 years of private sector experience in planning, engineering and protecting our electric system, I am uniquely positioned to push for energy independence, to drive improved infrastructure, and to ensure regulatory policies that enhance security. ”
– Paul Hassink
Paul and his wife Pamela have raised six successful children and have fourteen grandchildren. They are committed pro-life Christians and dedicated members of the Church of St. Mary. Paul is an active member of the Knights of Columbus, and he serves the community through the Home Improvement Ministry. Paul earned his Eagle Scout, graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Georgia Institute of Technology, and attained his Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from Purdue University.
- Grow the Economy
- Improve Utilities & Overall Infrastructure
- Promote Government Transparency and Accountability
- Support Excellence in Education
- Expand Business Opportunities
- Defend All Constitutional Freedoms
- Champion Public Safety & 2nd Amendment Rights
- Protect Life from Conception to Natural Death
- Fight Back Against Federal Overreach
- Demand Election Integrity